2. Name and Constitution
- The name of the organisation shall be Pride (Johannesburg) ("Pride"), also previously called The Annual Lesbian and Gay Pride Parade Committee or the Gay Pride Committee.
- Pride is a voluntary association of organisations and individuals
representing lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
- Pride shall have perpetual succession separate from the organisations and
individuals referred to in this document.
- The financial accounting period for Pride shall be from 1 January to 31 December of every year.
- The Pride Committee logo as represented in Addendum 1 of this document shall be the registered trademark of Pride, the Pride event and all events around Pride.