- Limitation of liability in respect of office bearers
- Every duly mandated member of a Pride structure, or Pride Employee, shall be indemnified out of Pride funds against all costs, charges, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred by her or him in the conduct of Prides business or in the discharge of her or his duties under this Constitution, and no such person shall be liable for the acts or omissions of any other person for any loss incurred upon any ground whatever other than his or her own wilful acts and defaults.
- No committee member, staff member or anyone else, shall unilaterally bind Pride in any transaction, negotiation, statement, or action without the express authority of the Pride Board of Trustees.
- Membership of Pride shall not entitle any member to any proprietary right, title or claim to any assets of Pride.
- No member of any Pride structure or any employee shall have any financial or other interest in or obtain any benefit, direct or indirect, from any contract that Pride may conclude with any person. Exceptions to this rule may be allowed with the consent of the Board of Trustees only after full consultation and disclosure of the interest concerned to the Board of Trustees.